40mm Series: Heavy Duty Series
- Frame: Commercial grade aluminium (no chance of rust)
- Leg width: 40mm hexagon leg
- Aluminum thickness: 1.8mm
- Fabric: 450g Polyester with PVC coating
- Adjustable legs: Yes
- Heights when erected: 1.9, 2.2. 2.5, 2.6 (4 options to select from)
- Height from floor to peak of marquee in the highest position: Approximately 3.3m
- Weight: 28kg with roof attached, 24kg with roof off
- Coverage: 9 square metres
- All our products are provided with a 12 month warranty.
- Damages caused to marquee roofs, walls or frame due to in proper set up or pack down of the marquees voids the warranty. Please read our instruction manual and view the installation video demonstrations for correct set up and pack down procedures before setting up or packing down your marque. Should you damage a marquee, spare parts are available for sale.
- The warranty excludes damages caused by wind, rain and storms. It is advised that marquees should not be set up in adverse weather conditions. Marquees should be adequately weighted at all times.
- Warranty is void if the marque has been modified by the user or being used for purposes not intended by the manufacturer.
Cleanliness of the marquee roofs and walls are the responsibility of the customer. Marquees left outside for extended periods will be subject to dust, dirt, water and leaves and could get stained. Marquees should always be transported in their carry bags to minimise dirt build-up.
Delivery is made via a third party courier company. When checking out, the system will ask for you postcode and it will generate an approximate delivery cost for your order. Alternatively, you can call or email and we can obtain a delivery quote for you.